Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Update

We never did get to the gym five times last week, but we did four days.  I noticed a change in my body and in my energy level.  We did the treadmill, bike, elliptical, and the weights.  We are really enjoying our time together and our workouts.  Now we just need to be more careful with what we eat and that will help us feed our muscles and eliminate the fat.  The guy who works there, that I am always picking on, told us to try supplements with Oxyprolein.  It is suppose to dissolve the fat in hard to reach places and helps you to get more benefit to the workout.  Not sure if I am willing to try that yet, but I willthink about it.

We went last night with our friend Ruth Cox from the ward and we kicked her butt (her words not ours)!  It was awesome!  She kept up with us but she said she was going to be sore in the morning.  She showed us how to use a new ab machine and it hurt!  I need to do mroe reps on it though and still use the other one for my obliques.  I am really starting to look forward to my twenty year class reunion!  YEAH!!  Does that make me sound bad?

No comments: