Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Rain Rain Rain!

I know I know, we need the rain!  I just am so tired of it!! It brings my mood down.  A gloomy outside makes for a crabby Rhonda.  I just want the kids to go outside and play and not come inside in five minutes because they are cold!!   Plus we can't work on the garden!  We need to get stuff planted and the boxes put in.  I hope to be able to do that this weekend!  Though our artichokes, potatoes and asparagus is in the ground, we need to get the rest in the dirt at least!  I love having a garden.  It is nice to not have to run to the store when you need tomatoes.  Just go out and get some!  

We did have a small wading pool for a short time.  Not wanted but we had it none the less! 

No comments: