Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekend plans

This weekend is already turning out to be a busy one.  On Saturday it is our Women's Conference at the Stake Center.  We did the same thing last year.  A broadcast, classes and a light lunch.  Though unlike last year, classes are first come first served basis.  Luckily they have invited the Laurels to come to the conference, so Rebecca will be going with me.  We need to be there at 8:15 to get the classes that I want.  Not that I can remember what exactly they are.  I signed up for classes and hopefully I get the ones that I originally signed up for.

Then on the same day, Rebecca will be doing a fashion show at Fashion Bug on Herndon.  She has a cute black and white dress and jacket to wear.  I can't wait! You all should come out and see her strut her stull on the catwalk! LOL!  That is a line from one of the dumbest songs ever recorded, but one that is in my head forever!!  It is funny how things catch on!

While we are doing the conference, Richard and the rest of the kids will be working in the garden getting the mulch into the soil and planting the seeds in our little greenhouses.  We are going to change the boards around the planter boxes to make them more defined and put gravel in the walkways.  I know this is alot of work for a rental, but why not.  Why have a rental that looks like you cared nothing for it?  I prefer to have a rental that looks like I really cared about it.  I have been taking pictures, so I will post before and after pictures and during pictures also.  We are also going to teach the kids how to can what we grow, not sure if I said that before.  It will be a good family activity, something they can pass down to their children and so forth. 

Sunday is church and then relaxing at home.  Maybe an after church nap!!  Now to get the kids on board!!

No comments: