Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Warriors and hopefully water resistant?

This weekend it rained and rained and rained and rained!  SO much I have a six inch wading pool on my back porch.  Totally awesome, but not what I was thinking to add to the decor of my backyard, especially when it is still cold!   It finally stopped raining early this morning, but still we look like flood victims in my neighborhood. 

Other then the rain, it was the 2011 Women's Conference.  We chose three classes and got a light lunch.  It was pretty cool.  I took a class on how to communicate with your husband, how to become a forgiving spirit, and how to decipher the five love languages.  Rebecca went with me because the Laurels were invited.  We went class to class and then to a great lunch where I ate, get ready, hummus!!!  Totally delicious and wonderful and I hate hummus!  This one was excellent!!  I need to figure out where they got it or who made it because I want more!  Yummy!  I did learn alot at the classes and got in a little bonding time with Rebecca even though she spent most of her time talking to everyone around me. 

Sunday Richard was asked to be on committee for the upcoming Adult Fireside.  Very interesting group of people.  Two couples I especially like, one couple that rubs me the wrong way, one couple that I KNOW does not like me at all, and another couple that I have never heard of and they weren't there!  We are meeting again on Friday to plan out the fireside.  Not sure how I am going to handle two of the couples, but I have to figure it out.   I am not putting names down at all, just feelings.  I am sure the one lady that does not like me, knows who she is and if she reads my blog will totally try to deny it.   I guess this is a test from Heavenly Father to see if I can change my feelings toward one couple and change the feelings towards me of the other couple.  Who knows!  I just do not like the feeling that you get when you know someone does not like you, so I am going to try to not do that around the one couple that rubs me the wrong way. 

On a lighter note, I finally got back my one hour of lost sleep!  Yeah!  Not tired today and looking forward to the gym tonight!  Yeah team!!  Power up the treadmill, I will be there after 8!!

No comments: