Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rebecca is going to the prom!!

Saturday I rushed Rebecca out of the house so that her perspective date to the LDS prom could "ask" her to the prom.  We went to a few stores to get the stuff for the cake that she was going to use to "ask" the same boy.  Well we got home and I made sure she was the first one into the house.  Lagged a little, took extra time getting out, shut my door slow, all that so she could be the first one in the house.

Sitting on each stair up to her room, were two hershey kisses.  She started laughing, thinking her dad had done it.  We told her to head on up.  She did, gathering kisses as she went.  When she got to the top of the stairs, there was a sign:


Then she followed the rest of the kisses to her bedroom door, to find this sign:




As you can see there is a pink piece of paper behind it.  So she lifts up the top sign and finds:


This was the boy she was going to ask him the same day, but he beat her to the punch!!   So she got together her cake supplies and answered him with a cake!




Now to find a jacket to go over her dress and get the laces put on her dress.  We are going to the gym everyday this week to help her to lose that 2 extra inches she has on her waist that is keeping the dress from zipping closed!  I will post pictures of the dress and the jacket soon on another post!  :)




No comments: