Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cub Scout Camp!!




Well today starts the first day of Cub Scout Day Camp!  My poor children have to eat my cooking the rest of this week!   Christopher is the only one of my children that will survive the possible onset of food poisoning. Not that my intention is to give my children food poisoning, but with my cooking skills it is a strong possiblity.  I just never got into the whole cooking thing, never had a flair for it. Strange thing though I love to eat!  Therefore you would think I could cook, but unfortunately I grew up with a mother that's idea of cooking was pretty much burning it beyond recognition. 



 Though my intake of ash was pretty high at one point, especially during BBQ season at my house as a kids.  It wasn't until I went to a friends house that I learned that hamburgers are suppose to be moist and yummy, not doubling a frisbees like the ones my mother made. 



 I was totally amazed at how good my friends' parents cooked. Needless to say I am so greatful that Richard can cook!!! 

No comments: