I love caramel candy.
I love kittens.
I love puppies.
I love salad bars.
I love mushrooms.
I love tomatoes fresh from the garden.
I love fried and sauted zucchini.
I love fishing.
I love playing sports.
I love old muscle cars.
I love Shia Laboeuf.
I love the Backstreet Boys.
I love action movies.
I love scary movies.
I love sci fi movies.
I love paranormal television shows.
I love my kids.
I love comedies.
I love Vegas.
I love Disneyland.
I love Tigger.
I love the beach.
I love my friends.
I love family history research.
I love Johnny Depp.
I love Pirates of the Caribbean.
I love Tower of Terror.
I love frogs.
I love Tana and the Lindley family.
I love Anne and the Arnold family.
I love my family.
I love everyone who loves me.
What and who do you love?
2 comments:
We love Jesus, James & I- First and Foremost- Then up comes our Kids...Up to bat next is our kitties- we gots five and I think Ya'll met em all. Up Next is the Fisher Family- Every single Member-Then Bishop Pauline {his Family} all the Brothers & Sisters of Peachwood Ward- Up next for me is Photography, Editing Photos, Elliptical Machines, Detective shows on the Flat Screen, running and playing with children, and speaking about God & Son of God- Testifying to the Commandment's truths....Love you Oh and I Love Lima beans and Eggs go figure.. Oh yeah, I am addicted to water too hahaha- Loves Forever and a Donkey Sister bone headed Lindley- wooty- Testify this Sunday Girlfriend..it's Fasting/ Testimony Day- Somebody's gots to take my place hehehe
Ps. James' only other love in the world after kitties and Peachwood ward- Me - the kids, and Jesus of course is his PC Game =)
Post a Comment