Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fireworks!!


It's that time of year again!  Independence Day! 



Let Freedom ring, let the white dove sing


Let the whole world know that today is a



Day of reckoning



Let the weak be strong, let the right be wrong



Roll the stone away, Let the guilty pay, It's



Independence Day!






I love that song!!  I love the movie Independence Day also!  I love Will Smith in that movie!  He is awesome!  
Richard's parent group, The Clovis Parent Fundraising Group, is again running the TNT Fireworks booth at Minnewawa and Bullard in the Save Mart Shopping Center Parking Lot!  And I am the head chair!  YEAH!  My only problem is getting people to fill the shifts!  I really hope my workers come through and save me yet again!!  



We will be working almost the entire fourth of July at the Fireworks Booth and then we will be more then likely having a BBQ!  (Insert something funny Tana would say)  Probably sprinklers in the backyard and water balloons.  These are the times I wish we had our own home with a pool!  Swimming is always a fun activity for the fourth and the summer!!   I hope we are able to buy some fireworks this year and set them off in front of our house!!   What are your plans for the fourth?  

Remember to buy your fireworks from our booth!!  Minnewawa and Bullard!  Benefits Rebecca and her friends at Buchanan!!   

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

Wooty Wooty Wooty- YOU are messing with Pure Danger asking for a Pool- Getting me in a Bathing Suit is like Attaching a wheel to the back of a donkey's Booty and then watching it spin side ways down a powder Puffed Hill with Twirlie Swirlies- and Tumble Weeds-at the Circus of Tana Please Never Wear a Bathing Suit Convent-Cuz if I did- Please have the Clapping Seals & Donut Bakers of The World Declare War on all Pillsbury Dough Factories...I Told you that you and that Glorious Fabulousity Fisher Family of yours is Bombastic and Always doing for everyone else but yourselves...My How I love the Fisher Family! Love always- Tana Mother Nature please never let Tana put a bathing suit on in her life again banana motor boat Contestant please sell me a vowel Lindley!