I did it! I survived! And I am still alive and walking around without falling asleep!
Maybe I should explain! I worked a 10pm to 1am shift at the 2011 Sober Grad for Buchanan High School last night! We worked the Bingo room and man was it crazy! It started out slow and then got crazy! The prizes were AWESOME! iHomes, shop vac, gift certificates, etc! It was a very popular room!
Sober Grad is held at John's Incredible Pizza. They reserve the entire place from 10pm until 4am! They have a Casino Room, Karoake Room, Bingo Room, all you can eat pizza and ice cream, unlimited ice cream. It is awesome. I ate alot of Alfredo Pizza. I love that one! Cheese and Alfredo Sauce! Yummy!! Rebecca is so doing that next year and we will be helping! The prizes are awesome!
I took a nap before I went and got a little bit of sleep last night, but I am still tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment