Friday started off with a funeral. Richard's friend's father died after a long fight with a disease. We ran into alot of Richard's high school friends. Sort of like a mini reunion.
Saturday, my twin sister, Rachel, was baptized! Richard performed the baptism. We went back to her house to celebrate and eat the spaghetti and meatballs Richard made for the celebration! I gave the baptism talk and Rebecca gave the Holy Ghost talk! I cried! Her friend Andrea showed up and we brought our friend Anne Arnold with us! I love Anne! She is awesome!! We stayed until around 7 and then we headed home. We jumped the train tracks and the kids and Anne loved it! We brought Rachel some gifts, a picture of Jesus in the red robe and a few signs!
Sunday we headed back to the 9am Sacrament Meeting at the Mercy Springs Ward in Los Banos. Richard performed Rachel's confirmation and we spent the rest of the morning going to classes at her Ward. IT was OK, but everyone kept congratulating me on my recent baptism. They kept confusing me with my twin sister who was baptized! They were so shocked when I told them. :)
We headed home and I finished more signs for my dear friend Tana as a "farewell, come back and visit and don't you dare forget us" gift. We finally tracked her down at 9pm and headed over to her house. She did her picture frenzy for about 10 minutes and then we talked and talked and laughed and talked and played with the cats until 11:30! I love her and her family! I am so going to miss them! Though I do plan on cyber stalking her on Blogger and Facebook!
So here I am back at work and wishing I was home with my kids and husband! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I want Summer off!!



1 comment:
HaaaaaBahyahahahaha I love your Descriptions of all my EBonic Situations...hehe- I am definitely one SWay Sway Talk To me- Cuz I Know Ya Know Me Kinda Coolio Kat- We love you guys waaaaayyy lots. We are not gonna forget you- We will excell- We will rise, we will return- And we will be and do what Christ Wills us To. This has been the most legendary week of my life. I always thought I never had a family- Christ has taught me differently. I have people that love us because they want to and not because they have to. I have a job to do- I will never let my future actions let you guys down, hence, the Fisher Family-The Bishop and his family, Our Peach-Wood Ward down. One and soon it will be- we will rise up and return to do the work that the good lord wants and wills us to do. I absolutely cherish our memories with your family. You guys are an Eternal Celestial Family- Keep doing what you are doing, never ever give up..listen to your heart...call me, write me, need me- I will be there for you- That still small voice is the hott line to Jesus-listen to it. Never worry what the Temporal world thinks. Know that you are worthy. Know that you are lovable. Know that your smile lights up my thoughts and I laugh at the memories that we created. There will be more, I promise you. Thank you for everything, you guys have no idea what an example you have set for my family. God showed me what a real Canvas of Family love is- and it was and will always be "The Fisher," Family. YOU Guys Rock- We love YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU and your gift you made us will be front and center within our Living Quarters...It means the world to me.. Love you all, always...
Tana Banana Boat Freeznyyy Lindley Familia....
Post a Comment