This past week I took a few days off and I spent it cleaning and organizing the red room and garage. Plus I threw a baby shower for my teaching companion and that turned out great!!
In our house there is an extra living room that we regularly use as a tv room for the kids. We ended up taking the TV in that room and putting it in our room and putting our tv into Rebecca's room. The Red Room is now the pantry/craft room. We have two shelves in there with alot of food storage on it. Our plan is to add three more shelves and turn it into our three month supply pantry. The other half of the room is our craft room. We took the shelving from the garage and put it into the house. When we are done, there will be room for Richard's Jewelry crafts, my cricut, sewing machine and soon my embrodery machine. The cabinets will be filled with everything needed for any craft we decide to do. We are getting two more shelves just for craft supplies and stuff. Plus two new tables and lights. :) I can't wait for it to be done!
With the extra room in the garage we are turning it into a wood shop. I use a lot of wood in my cricut crafts, so making the garage into a wood shop is beneficial for myself and Richard.
Other good news! I am getting a booth at Palace Courtyard to sell my cricut signs, crocheted items and washcloth bunnies! YEAH!! I will let you know when it is open!!
Our garden is going crazy! We keep getting monster squash and our watermelons are growing like weeds! Our project tonight is weeding the fast growing weeds through out the garden. Not fun!!
I threw a baby shower for my teaching companion and I really hope she had fun and enjoyed herself.
I miss my friends this week, but I know they are doing something that is very important and one day soon they will be back in Fresno and we will be hanging out and having dinner and playing ball in the backyard!! Miss you Lindley Family! I miss the way you talk ninety mile a minute, your hugs, the way you move constantly, your testimonies, your family, the funny stories, the way you play with my kids, your picture taking, Austin's funny things he says about eating, Phu's way just jumping in there and helping, the kitties, well pretty much everything! You are counted among our family. You are the sister I always wanted and the friend I need to help me to learn to trust again. I can't wait to see you again! Love you Tana, James, Phu and Austin! And Nia, even though I have never met you, I love you!
4 comments:
Rhonda: I was reading your blog - I left a Long answer- just like my Verbal testimonies- my answer was too long to fit into a comment here- therefore, I was forced to write a note on my Facebook and I tagged you- so run like Captain hook and go read all my bucket swerving words...Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Your bouncing is what I love about you the most! It shows how happy you are and it eminates to all those that are around you! When you are happy al those around you are happy! You touched out family more them you realize. I understand you more then you realize. My father was alot like your mother in some aspects, but far far worse in others! We are stronger people because of them and we will make sure our children and other children NEVER go through what we had to go though! Love you TANA BANANA WITH MEXICAN JUMPING BEANS IN HER PANTS!! :)
The Courage of Lions, you and Me- That is us. I have no right to ever bring another person down. I could never consider putting ailments on others- so like you, I never reach out. That is how come I know you too. No one will ever know my pain- and the affect- because when I speak of my past it is as if it is a fact- it no longer plays a part in my future. for Jesus has taken those afflictions and done away with them-However, that is not to say I do not have some fears left over- like fear of abandonment, and a few more. I am aware of them- therefore, I can pray about them and ask for help from Jesus to resolve them. Thank you for the support and love you guys give us. We have a family now and that is amazing to me- a dream come true. Love you- Tana jumpin off the moon just cuz I can Banana slow down lindley big headed yo mama I will take a vowel alex if I give a free donut haha- I make no sense and that is how it should be lol
Post a Comment