Well we went out and got our family pictures taken by Chris Burton Photography. We drove up to Mushroom Rock and took pictures with the sunset behind us! It was alot of fun! I can't wait to see the pictures!! I hope the kids cooperated and smiled like we asked them to. Christopher likes to put on a frown for pictures.
I got sick on the way back down and when we got home. I did get a little pizza down, but that was it. :( I just want to feel better, but after so many years of trying, the morning sickness is not dreaded. It's hard to explain, but I actually look forward to it. I don't like it, but I will take it!
I get to hear the baby's heartbeat tomorrow and she said we will get an ultrasound, but I do not know if it is from her or she has to send me to Dr. Helm. I guess I will find out tomorrow!
Two more weeks until I start my second trimester and nineteen more days until my twenty year high school reunion in San Francisco. The week of the 25th I am getting my hair highlighted and cut! Need to hide the gray!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment