Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekend Follies

This weekend was a busy one, the first of the school year!   Friday was the first home game that the concession stand was open and I managed to recruit ten other parents to work the booths for and with me! It was hot and slow.  Richard got me some much craved chinese food, so there was one good thing that night!
Saturday, we headed to Sam's Club to get a Plus membership in the cafe's name.  Plus we changed the business name on the Costco card.  Then we headed to Smart and Final to get the filling mix for Adam's cake.  Then we went home to finish Adam's birthday cake and to make macaroni salad for his party.  Then off to Adam Comstock's birthday party, after a last minute run to go pick him up a gift!   We were at the party until around 8. Fun!
Sunday was church and the first Primary Program practice.  That was fun, but LONG!  Most of the kids do not know their parts.  My three included.  It just came up faster then I realized.  For dinner we had the Comstock's over for dinner.  BBQ wings, fries, corn and coleslaw!  
Monday we headed to Sam's Club with the kids and Anne Arnold, then over to the Palace Courtyard and then I headed to Anne's house to try to fix her wireless printer.  Should have been easy, but nothing was like it said in the instructions!  I am going to do some investigation here at work and try to get an answer to this riddle!
I am now 9 weeks and I feel good.  A little tired and tired of trying to find something I can eat that won't make me sick.  Potatoes seem to be my friend along with fruits and vegetables!
SO I am back at work and tired(of course).  I just need another four hours of sleep and I will be fine!

No comments: