Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Here I am

I have been sick since Wednesday last week so I apologize for not blogging regularly! 

I was doing so good with no morning sickness and then it hits me!  Wednesday morning I woke up nauseas and dizzy!  I stayed in bed all day and tried to go to work the next day, same thing. Same for Friday too!  Saturday was not fun, but Sunday I could eat and I think I drank a gallon of milk!  Talk about calcium overload, good for the baby though!  I have been taking b12 to help with the morning sickness but those days nothing helped!  
This Saturday is my twenty year class reunion in San Francisco.  My class never had any large class event within the city our school was in.  I graduated from Cupertino High School in Cupertino, California.  For those that have never heard of that city, Cupertino borders San Jose.   So I paid $85 each for my reunion tickets in San Francisco at the Tres Agave restaurant.  Tres Agave is very well known for their tequila made from Agave.  I get two drinks (non alcoholic included), an appetizer and an entree, so does Richard.  I am just worried because some stuff makes me sick, smells, weird tastes, etc.  So I need to to go over the menu and make sure their is something I can eat.  
I am looking forward to seeing people, just not one.  This one guy I had a HUGE crush on and he treated me like crap whenever his friends were around.  He made my life miserable whenever he was in the same class as me. Our lockers were always by each other, so he picked on me there also.  I know he will be there, but I hope he does not recognize me!!! 
Monday the 3rd of October, I have my specialist appointment.  I found out that my insurance pays for it 100%!  YEAH!! So I go do blood work this week, blood work next Monday and an ultrasound and then on the 11th, I see my midwife and get another ultrasound!   Maybe this one will be a flasher and we can find out what he or she is!!  Cross your fingers!!

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

Okay, I wanna be at that Reunion to sock that Guy in the nose. Mean people suckkkkkkkkkkkk--You know, you don't look like you are entitled to have a 20 year reunion- you still look in your 20's, Gessh time flies..cause I am even older than you...just let me drop slop and roll and kick the bucket....Also, sorry you are sick with morning sickness...just proves you are cooking a healthy bun in the oven. Thank goodness..and I am praying for that little loved so much already Angel- Cannot wait to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and kiss the babe...oh what joys...
-Below I cut and pasted my message I left you on my blog to save you a few clickeroos lol love you...
I Love you SOOO Merch YOU Gorgeous Mother TO Be-aka MY one and Only Sister Fisher..- You Better Be Takin Care of our "Future Talk To Me, I Know Ya Know,' Addition to our Heavenly Ready Made Family of a Gang--hence, da baby to be! -WE are All in peace here, Thanks To Heavenly Father. Don't Worry, Sweetiguns- Ya'lls Tana Banana Talked Over This Turmoil I write above with Our Father in the Heavens & the Spirit fills me with unanimity and calmness-with my Holy Ghost Comforter reminding me that nothing and no man will tear down what My Husband, children, and I strive with all our might to build upon the Rock of Christ. We wish to live in peace and harmony. We wish no one ill harm, bad confrontation's, nor negativity. But , we also sure won't put up with outside unwanted contention that puts our Salvation at stake like that either =) WE also can't wait until you give birth to Tana Junior hahahahhaa-Go Tana Go Tana Go Tana...I'm soooooooooooooooooerrrr Crazy! Don't Phu's jeans just set it off? hahaha Love you sister of my life...love Tana Lindley your forever Celestial Sister of Zion..