Today is my Friday! YEEHAW! I get my hair done tomorrow and I need to go look for some pants for my reunion on Saturday. Plus as a bonus I get to sleep in!! YEAH!
I am hoping that today goes by pretty fast. Though one of our printer/scanner/copy Xerox machines is out of order! Then our other one is being a butthead and not working correctly! I am tempted to bring a sledge hammer to work and "fix" it, but I think it would scare enough people just seeing me carrying it!
I am getting my hair highlighted with alot of blond and then cut to a new style. Because of my pregnancy and just normal, my hair is growing like a weed! It always grew fast, but I sware it is growing twice as fast!! It is past the middle of my back and it barely came to the bottom of my shoulder blades like 6 weeks ago! Weeds I tell you!!
Still a little apprehensive about my reunion, but my old school buddy Rosemarie is now going, so I will be talking to her the entire night possibly! Still not sure what I will be eating! The head of the reunion committee still has not gotten back to me to tell me what is on the menu!!
1 comment:
Satan WILL NOT STOP ME_-- I just left you a cutsey LONG Message and it disappeared-- all courtesy of Satan-Sucka-ROO..I will try to recapture what I said.
Be not afraid of your Reunion, embrace your time that you have lived up until now in Mortal life...Show the world your gratitude through your laughter and youthfulness and be proud of that fabulous family you have- Feel no apprehension for this Reunion- For those Feelings only come from Satan- As soon as you hit the floors there, your bright smile will wash and fall away any fears that the Adversary subjected you to- Let those fears wash away and Be banished as The Socks of Fruiti Sock-Land get lost in nappy dryers across the Globe..Know that your brilliant presence will light up the room as it does in every room you enter..I should Know, I felt it countless times Missy! I love Blonde highlights in your Hair- It really brings out your youthfulness, playfulness, smile, and twinkling eyes...Take lots of pics of the Reunion, so I can pretend I was there too..Remember- you are a shiny dashing shooting colorful star and you should let every road you encounter explode with impeding excitement...these mortal days cannot be repeated...who cares what willy whonka thinks..All I know is that you Roc sista from another Mista--so let it be known and hit the Reunion like you was winning at a game of Bingo....love always the sock lady detective always on the prowl to get fuzzy wuzzies out from all donkey clothe's hampers across Tiki lands of Oz....Tana Lindley
Post a Comment