Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Weird Dream

Last night we had the Robinson's over for dinner and Richard made homemade Macaroni and Cheese!  Yummy!  I had four servings and he put the leftovers in a container for me to take to work!  I was so full when I went to bed, it was wonderful!!

Last night I had the strangest dream.   I was living in this house that was like a fortress at the touch of a button.  I had a tread mill that was in a wading pool and a 20 foot rock climbing wall.  I had a several year food supply for like 100 people.  The house was like four stories, steel reinforced walls and roof.  It was crazy.  All my friends came to live with me because zombies took over the planet!   I pushed a button and the steel screens on the doors and windows slide down and locked.  A fancy fancy computer put pictures on the windows to look like a beautiful view from each window.  There was a large play room that had grass, fake sun, play structures, etc.  The kids all played there.  There was another room that had a huge garden/green room with tons of fresh veggies and fruit.  Another was a HUGE freezer with all sorts of meat and a huge refridgerator with dairy products.  There was even some cows and chickens and pigs and other animals.  The animal room had a ventilation system that sent the gross poop smells outside.   We could see outside with a fancy security system to see if the zombies were out there.   Pretty much we were set up.  We would go out occassionally in this fancy truck looking for survivors and raiding Walmarts and Targets for food and clothes.  It was crazy!! 

I am hoping it was a combination of the wonderfull homemade macaroni and cheese and being pregnant and not that Richard put hallucinating drugs in the food.  What do you think?

Oh and I have decided how to decorate for the baby.  I will give you one guess!  If you know me you know what I picked!!















FROGS!! It is at Walmart.com and it is online only.  I love it!

No comments: