Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Weekend

This weekend is going to be crazy!! Friday night from 5-9 we are celebrating ReAnna's 15th birthday. Her actual birthday is Monday, but we are celebrating it tonight.  She chose an Under The Sea theme. We are decorating the backyard porch with blue, green and white streamers hanging down to make it look like they under the sea.  We are serving ribs, macaroni salad and potato salad and of course cake!  Hard to believe she is already 15!
Saturday we are celebrating Christopher's 10th birthday.  It is a Captian America theme.  He is having pizza and cake! Not doing much for decorations accept maybe putting up some blue and white streamers and maybe red balloons.  Little kids never seem to care about decorations at the parties.  They only want to play on the playset and toys! Luckily his party is only 2 hours, so a short time with his friends. 
Rebecca has band practice and we will pick her up at 3 and then we will all get ready for family pictures courtsey of Chris Burton Photography.  We are heading up to Mushroom Rock for pictures and dinner with the Burton's!  Can not wait!!

No comments: