Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Friday, January 17, 2014
Addicted to Fitness?
It seems I have become addict. But to Fitness. I completely enjoying the burning muscles, sweat, labored breath, and everything that goes along with the gym. Except I am not enjoying the naked older women in the locker room. Those scare me just a little.
I am getting stronger and my endurance for running is getting better and better. I ran for 6 minutes yesterday in 3 minute intervals. I can do 10 minutes on the Elliptical now without having to stop to rest only to get a drink of water.
I noticed that my pants are getting baggier and baggier. It is nice to put on pants that look like jammie bottoms on me!! I still can not look in the mirror and see any difference, but Richard sees it. SO do my friends. Maybe I have a distorted view of myself, but I still cannot see it. I see it on the scale and in my clothes, but not in the mirror.
I still need to decide what style I want for my hair. I found a picture of me about 6 years ago and I had the same hairstyle. I think after 6 years I need a new style!!!
It's funny how with working out, I feel the need to be more careful with what I eat. I think my friend put it perfectly when she said I workout to lose the fat why would I eat crap to put it back on. I spend over an hour at the gym sweating my fat off, why would I go to McDonald's and blow it? Fast food just does not seem appealing to me anymore. If I can not order a salad or something low calorie, I just do not want it.
I have lost a total of 9 pounds so far and I am 16 pounds away from my first goal!!!! AWESOME!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment