Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Monday, January 20, 2014
Challenge
Today starts the challenge for Rebecca. She is going to match me food for food and exercise for exercise all week. Hopefully she will see a difference in her weight loss. I am on 9 pounds gone so far and I hope to be closer to my goal by the end of this week. We are back doing salad week to help give us a boost!
I am also upping my time on the treadmill from 30 minutes to 45 this week and then to the weights!! I found a new one that is helping to tone my calf muscles!! After the third set of 15, I feel like my butt is going to fall off!! Good feeling because if it actually fell off, I would probably lose another 40 pounds!! LOL!!
I got some new pants and I am so excited! They fit and they are alot smaller!! YEAH ME!! One is a little tight but by the end of the week they should fit perfectly!! I am so excited!!
Sad news though. Most of the people that were going to do my team with me for the Fresno Run or Dye have backed out. Mostly because it ended up being more then was first said. It was suppose to be $40 and after all the fees it ended up being closer to $50. One had to cancel because the dust from the dye would send her into an asthma attack. SO it looks like I will be doing this alone on February 15th. That is perfectly fine. I would not feel right forcing people to participate if they can not afford it or if it is a risk to their health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment