Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Spinning
Yesterday was Member Appreciation Day at the gym and it is the one day a month that you can bring a friend to the classes without a problem. So Rebecca, Ruth and I went to spinning class yesterday!!! First we had to get a number for the class, then I had to run Riley and Amberlin to the child care at the gym. Which by the way, Riley loves going there and it is a free way for Riley to be around other kids and socialize plus it is a special thing that we do four to five times a week. She goes to the gym with mommy.
We got to the class and had to roll bikes into the workout room. Unfortunately we got the wrong ones and had to go get new ones. Some guy was asking me how long the class was and I told him an hour. He said he would try it on Wednesday. I told him to come join us it is fun! Ok, so he was cute and I was flirting a little.
We got in there with our water and started pedaling. It is one of those things that you ride normally and just increase the resistance and stand up and ride also. In 15 minutes, I was dripping sweat!! I can not wait to take another spinning class. Probably Saturday or next Monday. The next last Monday of the month, Ruth and I will be doing kickboxing!! Can not wait!!!
I am looking forward to doing Zumba on Saturday. The only bad thing about the spinning class is that my butt feels like I rode in a wooden cart on a bumpy trail without padding. Basically my butt is sore. While riding though my butt felt like it was on fire!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment