Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Friday, January 31, 2014
Week Highlights
This week was a pretty good week! I am now down 13 pounds! Not only am I totally happy, but 13 is my lucky number!!! My size 18 pants are getting too big and I have to keep pulling them up when I stand up or walk around. I never thought having my pants fall off would make me so happy. Especially when my size 16 pants are starting to get baggy also!! AWESOME!!
I did the spinning class with Ruth and was going to do Zumba last night, but I got the wrong time again! So I am shooting for Saturday at 10! I so want to try it out!! We went last night to the gym and I was sweating like a pig after 5 minutes on the treadmill and then the ellipitcal!!!! I love doing the weights, and being able to increase the poundage once a week! I can now do 70 pounds on the ab crunch!!
Hello my name is Rhonda and I am a fitnessaholic!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment