Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Week in Review

Well we tried the counting carbs and guess what, nothing absolutly nothing. So we are back to counting calories. So I am back to my 100 calorie Greek Yogurts with granola and my lean cuisine dinners at work and salads and low calorie dinners. The gym is still 6 days a week, but I have yet to find the time to do a class. I really want to too! Just seems easier to work out on the machines right now, plus I did something to my shoulder while I was sleeping. It is so bad that if I hold the baby too long with that arm it feels like my shoulder is detaching. Owie! I have to use a pillow or a armrest to nurse on that side. I have lost 7 pounds so far and am feeling very good. The exercise and dieting are working out very well. I know that when I am sweating the fat is disappearing. I may not be able to see the weight loss in the mirror yet but I see it on the scale and in the way that my pants fit. I tried on the goal pants and they only went half way up my thighs. Gives me motivation to keep going!!! I will be wearing those on my birthday next month!!!!

No comments: