Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Discouragment

I am just os discouraged. I have been doing everything that I am suppose to be doing for my weight loss goals for May 1st and so far I can not lose any weight! It is making me feel like a total loser! My pants are not getting tighter or anything like that, but I would just like to see the loss on the scale. I am 22 pounds from my May 1st goal! I am bustin my butt at the gym. I am back running on the treadmill to see if that will help boost a weight loss by doing a exercise change up. I have been taking the Butts and Guts class at the gym on Mondays. Maybe I should throw Zumba back in for a few weeks to see if that helps. I am going to be running the Mormon Helping Hands Prescription Drug Awareness 5K this Saturday at 8am! I would love to have a huge crowd to show support for the event and to help cheer on the runners as they come in! This is a very worthy cause and we need everyone's support to get the message out. Did you know that heroine addicts are now 19-25 young men from upper middle class families? That fact shocked me!! They get their start by taking oxycotton and when that gets to be too expensive to keep buying they get hooked on heroine because it is cheaper! Freaked me out!!

No comments: