Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Friday, June 6, 2014
Giggles
I know I should not laugh at this but it is hilarious
Last night after we came back from dinner at HomeTown Buffet (note to self, DO NOT go on Thursday again) Riley threw up. I ran her into my room to get her over a garbage can before she does her second round. She always throws up in two rounds. Well she misses the garbage can and hits the carpet in a few places. Well Richard brings up the carpet cleaner so he can get it all up. Well he goes into the bathroom to get something and Riley starts talking:
Riley: There's Sh**! More Sh**!
Mom: What?! Barf! It's barf!
Riley: Ok. Barf!
Then I take her back to bed and she says Me no more sh**!
Holy Moly Guacamole! I slip up one time and get mad because the dog had the runs and pooped in the living room. I said outloud to myself the dog Sh** in the living room everywhere! Little did I know she was within ear shot! Now I am paying for it! My dad taught Rebecca the F word and ReAnna learned A**hole from a kid in preschool. Please remember I have not always been a member and I grew up with parents and adults that were potty mouths, so I slip up sometimes when I am tired or very mad about something.
I shouldn't get too mad though, we do teach her good things just by her watching us. Yesterday, Richard could not find his brush cause he had left it downstairs. So Riley went all the way downstairs, got his brush and brought it back up to him. She loves to help and will admit to doing stuff even if she knows it was wrong, but she is rewarded for her honesty. Though she does confess to doing other things so that the other kids don't get in trouble. For instance, Kaitlyn knocked her bike over and Riley said that she did it. When you ask her why, she says I don't know and that Katie did it. Very cute and funny!
Sariah has become Bam Bam! She hits and pulls at every part of your body! She loves to move around herself and tries to be put down all the time. She is very close to walking and I am very worried about that because she is into EVERYTHING!!! Riley was not. She would entertain herself without any distractions, Sariah moves to the next more exciting thing all the time!! Though she will be happier at her new freedom, I am not looking forward to her being more underfoot!!
She is far more vocal then Riley was too. Always talking, smiling and laughing. She is just a social butterfly. Loves to talk and flirt with people! She has discovered how to scream though and that is ear piercing!!
I can not wait for the next giggle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment