Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New Weight Loss Plan

So far this week my new diet plan is working! I have adjusted my calorie intake and my calorie burn. I have discovered that the closer I get to my goal the harder it is to lose the weight, so I had to make adjustments. So my new adjustments are I eat 1000 calories or less and try to burn half the calories of what I eat daily. Plus I cut out one meal. Actually I rarely eat breakfast, so cutting it out was not too hard. I also cut out bread, pasta, sugar, potatoes, and desserts. I added more vegetables, fruits and protein. Plus I only allow myself one diet soda a day and then I drink only water, ice water. So far as of this morning, I have started to see it working on the scale. I am hoping to be able to make my July 1 st goal, so I can get started on my new goal for September 1st. I am working on getting into a size 12, so I am excited about that! I also have adjusted my exercise program. I run for ten minutes, then do the bike for 20 minutes and then do either the elliptical or crosstrainer for 20 to 30 minutes. Then I do free weights, the ab cruncher and the glut machines. On Saturday I do Spinning for one hour and then Zumba for another hour. That day I need to drink a protein shake before I leave for class otherwise I almost can not make it through to Zumba, I am so tired. So wish me luck and I will be posting pictures as soon as I make it to a size 12!!

No comments: