Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Total let down!

This weekend we were planning ReAnna's graduation party. So I made an event on Facebook and invited all my family and some of our longest friends and people who were important to ReAnna throughout her school years. As of yesterday, only one family was coming, the same family that went to ReAnna's graduation at Buchanan. My brother had a prior thing that he does this time every year, so he was out. Then my mother and my little sister said they could not make it. Then my sister who lives local did not even acknowledge her graduation or party. SO I cancelled the event. Sad thing is that she graduated last Thursday and my family still has not sent any graduation congrats cards! What the heck!! It totally sucks for ReAnna but at least she has no idea that no one seems to care but us. My twin and my little sister and their kids get all the attention from my mother and each other. I just don't know why my mother just can't love me and my kids. What did they ever do to make her not care about them? Needless to say we are planning a dinner night out for her and then a movie. I hope she realizes that we love her and that the rest of my family could care less, mainly my mom and sisters. My brother I just reconnected with about a month ago. He did say he will be coming to Sariah's 1st birthday party. I know my mom and sisters won't.

No comments: