Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Warriors!!

This weekend was like a war with various department stores trying to find a single pool that works with our new sand pool filter. I called everywhere and only Leslie's had one but they wanted more then what we wanted to spend. Walmart had another pool that was not the same brand as the pump we bought. But it was a very good price!! Only issue was that it had a skimmer attached to the side of the pool and the motor did not look like it would work very well with the new pump we bought. We were worried it would burn out either itself or burn out the new pump. So I checked the website to see where else this particular pool was sold and called all of them. They were way too much money!! So we went and rechecked the pool at Leslie's and Wal-mart. After careful consideration, we chose the one from Leslie's. It came with more extras and would work better with our new pump. This week we will be taking down the old pool and putting up the new pool. Let me explain why we got a new pool. Our old one is the type that you blow up the ring and then fill it with water. After three years the ring developed a slow leak. Unfortunately the water falls out and Riley can push down the side and climb in. So we got a metal side pool. It is stronger and harder for her to get into without a ladder. Plus it comes with a cover so we can keep her out when the pool is not in use. Now on to putting our swing set up and getting the sprinklers fixed. Then our backyard will be perfect! Well as perfect as it can be! Still need to pull the weeds in the garden and finish planting the vegetables for the season.

No comments: