Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Monday, June 23, 2014
Interesting events
We are trying to potty train Riley and so far she is doing great! She loves her new panties and loves to run to the potty and go peepee or poopoo. She has had a few accidents but it is because the kids forget to take her potty when they are playing outside. She even wore her big girl panties to church. She had one accident but we cleaned it up and she did not have another accident the rest of the day. She is getting to the point she does not want a diaper on once she has woken up from bed. I think she will be completely potty trained by the end of the month because she is really getting use to going in the big potty and not her potty chair.
She does have a weird fascination with poop. She likes to check hers out and whomever else goes poop. Weird little girl I am raising, huh? Poopoo is her new favorite word.
Her vocabulary is coming along great. THere are only a few things she says that we cannot understand but she is willing to learn the new word. Last night she said I am adorable. She says zebra, Becca, Doggie, etc. Her ability to talk is coming along so fast now that she can hear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment