Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Almost Christmas

Here it is almost Christmas and we are moved into our new home. The Christmas tree is not up, but it will be tonight! We are going to decorate tonight and unpack most of the boxes. There is still alot to do at the old house. Like get all the non essentials out and into the new house. Then clean the house and make any necessary repairs to damages that were caused by the move out. We have scheduled a trash pick up of all the extra garbage that will not fit into the cans. We have two weeks still to get everything out and cleaned up, so we should be able to do it.

Richard and the kids will be going over today to hopefully bring the rest of the kitchen over. You never think something is needed until you need it and discover you left it at the other house! Then we will bring over the rest of the bathroom stuff and then the living room and garage. There is a little bit of furniture left but is easy to get! I am hoping to have the house completely finished by the 29 so that Sister George and Sister Arnold can come over and help me and the kids clean!

Just your basic dusting, vaccumming, washing of floors and windows, and bathroom and kitchen clean. Should go quickly with help.

I know the box unpacking will go easy as soon as all the shelves and cabinets from the other garage are in the new place! My ADHD pays off with that sort of thing! Plus I can decorate the new house with all our pictures. Can not wait! So many walls this time! Plus an entire extra living room for decorations and pictures! Yeah!!!

No comments: