Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Moving......

I really hate moving! It is not fun and it is totally annoying! Plus I end up having an asthma attack from all the dust that gets up in the air! You think you have a clean house until you move and then you see all the dust that has accumulated in the oddest places!

Well where we live now the owner of the home has lost his job, therefore he is moving back and wants his house back! Great! I see a pattern and I do not like it! We got this information about two weeks before Thanksgiving! Way to ruin my holiday spirit! We tried to buy a house and were unsuccessful because our credit was not that great. We only have a car payment and that is current but it is not enough to get our credit score up. So we needed to apply for a credit card! Whoever thought that credit cards could raise your credit score?!?! Not me!

On a hunch I checked our craigslist for houses and found one! We went to look at it last Friday and decided to take it! We have to pay $1000 today to secure it and then we sign papers on Friday and then we start moving!

I already have Christopher's room completely packed. I left him just enough clothes out so he can wear them to school this week. Then Katie and Amberlin's room is 95% done, did the same with the clothes. They will be done tonight quickly and then I start on Rebecca and ReAnna's room. That one really scares me. They have a ton of clothes and junk that we are not taking with us to the new house. Goodwill will be the recipient of all their get rid of stuff. Plus I get a receipt and can write it off on my taxes! Awesome! Then on Wednesday I start on our room! Should be relatively easy, but there is alot to go through and get rid of! Then Thursday I will be doing the bathrooms, kitchen and living room! The garage we will start moving on Friday along with the rooms that I have packed!

I am sure that Richard and I will be able to move most of the boxes by ourselves. The Elder's Quorum is coming at 10 am on Saturday to help move all the big stuff! I am hoping to get the kids' rooms all set up before they get out of school that day. You all know me so do you think I can do it?!?!?!?

No comments: