I have really decided that this is NOT my favorite place in the world. It is too loud and to packed especially when you have Families First Christmas Party there for all the foster parents and kids. It was insane!
Richard had choir practice so I had to take the kids without him for a while to the party. I told all the kids that they needed to eat at least one piece of pizza before they could have dessert. We found seats and I sent Rebecca with Christopher and ReAnna with Kaitlyn to get their food. They came back and Amber and I went to get our food. We were gone like 5 minutes and by the time we came back, their food and plates were gone and they were asking for dessert. I just know they all ate like two bites and threw the rest away. I explained to them that I am not making anything else for dinner tonight, so if when we get home they are still hungry, that would be their choice.
They all went to get dessert and finished that pretty quickly. They asked for their token cards and that is when I hit them with they have to wait for Daddy to get there before they could go play. They wanted to know why they could not got play while they waited for Daddy. I told them because you will spend it all in 10minutes and then spend the rest of the time whining and asking me and then Daddy while he is eating, Can we go home? every five minutes. They all started pouting.
Katie asked how long until Daddy would get here. I looked at the clock it was 6:18! We had gotten there at 6:05! So we sat there for awhile while Amber and I are our food. Surprisingly she was the best eater out of all of them. She had two pieces of pizza and macaroni and chees before dessert. About 6:45 all the kids, except Amber started getting hungry again. So off they went for a piece of Alfredo pizza. Mmmmm.... so I think I am right, they ate like two bites and tossed it, too excited about dessert and games! Mother's intuition!
No comments:
Post a Comment