Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Totally SUCKS!

Why do we have the type of luck that whenever we rent a house when we are comfortable and happy, they decide to move back and we have to move out! WHY?!?!? It seems like it is our destiny to never stay in any house for longer then 2 years!

So now we are house hunting and trying to find something to keep the kids in the same school and the same ward! We love our school and especially our ward! We looked into buying a house, but we could not get qualified! Whoever thought not having credit cards could hurt your credit! So now I am on the hunt for a credit card so in two years we can try to buy a house!

We have been praying about one particular house that is now out of our reach completely. Then on a hunch I went and looked on craigs list to look for houses for rent and I found one. It is about 1.5 blocks from Cole Elementary, and about 2.5 blocks from the Church! So we are withing the square which we wanted to stay, if we get the house.

We get to go to the open house on it this afternoon and if we like it we are submitting our application and deposit! I get a peaceful feeling when I think of the house. Richard says no matter what, the Lord will take care of us as He always has in the past.

No comments: