Well here it is the last day of 2009! 2010 is less then 24 hours away! I am sure as with everyone, 2009 was a year to remember. We had losses and gains, heartache and caring, love and hate, etc.
2009 was a big year for my family. I reconnected with my sisters and my nieces and nephews. We have done holidays together and family pictures. We have made plans to go on a summer trip together. Not sure how that will work, but we will have to wait for July to see!
We have had Christopher and Amber for 1.5 years and Katie for 1 year. Amazing how time flies! We are hoping that the adoption will be final in February! I will keep everyone updated and the let everyone know when the adoption party is!
We lost friends and ward family members this year! Plus lots of babies born in our ward family! We almost had one of our own, but lost it. Struggling to understand why, I realized that God has a plan for us and maybe a baby just does not fit into it right now. Maybe later, maybe never, either way we will take what we get and have and cherish it. It is devasting to be so excited one week and crushed in the next. But we suffered and survived. (PS: I prefer it not be brought up in conversation, still a bit hard to talk about)
I am going on my third year in primary and I love it!!! I really enjoy teaching the primary children. I think I learn more from them then I do from Relief Society. We move from 9am to 1pm this Sunday and I can not wait! No more chasing the kids to get their breakfast down and dressed for church, because we slept through the alarm! I can sleep til 9am and still have plenty of time for everything else! Yeah team!
I look forward to 2010 and its adventures. Whether it be at the Grand Canyon with my family, on the road to another Winter Guard competition, to just taking a drive to the mountains for a picnic, it will also be a year to remember! May your 2010 be as great as you want and may your 2009 live forever in your memories! Happy New Year! And for my Puerto Rican reader, you get to see 2010 first, if it turns out to be weird, let me know so I can stay in 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment