Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Packing packing packing!

I have been packing all week and so far we have about 40 boxes on the back porch ready to go! I have to finish Rebecca and ReAnna's room, and clean all the clutter so furniture can be moved out of the room. The bathrooms need to be packed and only brushes, toothbrushes and toothpaste left out!

The living room is going to be harder, but we will get it done. The kitchen is going to be a royal pain in the neck! Lots to go through and lots that can break if not packed correctly. Started on some of our room last night, but I got frustrated because Rebecca still will not do the laundry. It is driving me crazy!

She has become so lazy lately. Her and her sister's room is a royal pig stye! Garbage and candy wrappers everywhere! I sent them up there last night to pick up all the garbage, but nothing ever came back down! I have to work on that room and my own tonight and then try to pack up the kitchen to take over to the new house tomorrow. Should be able to get the garage and kitchen done tomorrow by ourselves and most of the clothes for the kids room. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments: