All of our furniture and much needed items are out of the house. There are a few things left there, but Richard will get all those today! A few friends of Rebecca's are coming over today to help move everything that we want to keep into the garage in boxes. I will be cleaning the house Tuesday after work. What fun! Notice the sarcasim in that sentence! I will be ready to clean though. My visiting teacher and a friend are going to help me! There is just dusting, window washing, vaccumming, sweeping and mopping to do! That should be relatively easy. The hard part will be doing the bathrooms! I hate cleaning grout!
Christmas has come and gone! Is it wrong to be happy that it is over? Because I am very happy that it is over! I can not wait to get all the decorations down and put back away! I want to get all the moving boxes emptied and put away also, but I can not do that until the Christmas decorations are down. I will be disasembling Christmas tonight. I know it sounds bah humbug of me, but it has to go!
The kids were all happy with what they got! Including all the games we got for them. We tried to stay away from the Littlest Pet Shop, Polly Pocket and Matchbox! No more little toys, they have enough of them as it is! We stuck to things that they needed or we would like them to have! Not sure what we were thinking with the drum set for Christopher, but he is enjoying it and actually getting good at them!
No comments:
Post a Comment