Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Friday night with the girls

Friday night after Rebecca and ReAnna got back from camp we headed over to the $3 flicks.  Rebecca, ReAnna, Kaitlyn and I watched Something Borrowed. Second time for me, but the first for the girls.  We headed to McDonald's after to get hot fudge sundaes.  It was a fun and the movie was hilarious.  The badmitton scene is worth the entire movie!  We were cracking up!  I really need to bring my camera everywhere!

Saturday morning was the North Stake Pioneer breakfast at Bicentenniel Park.  There were three blow up bounce house style things there.  Even a pony!  The kids had fun, and I got to talk to Janice the entire time.  I totally missed her baby shower!  I assumed it was Saturday and it was Thursday!  I feel so stupid, but I was able to bring her her gift on Sunday at church!  I only have tow more blankets to make now!  One for the 6th of August and one for the 11th of August. 

No comments: