I was watching CNN yesterday at work and watched Casey Anthony get away with murdering her daughter! What the Flip was with that?!? The jury only deliberated for eleven hours! Where they tired and wanted to go home to their families? Or did they already make up their minds and they just pretended to deliberate? That poor little girl! When will she get justice for what was done to her. When will she get her day in court and be vindicated! What was done to her was WRONG!!!! Her mother deserves to rot in jail for the rest of her life and live with what she did. Now she gets to party and have fun and breath clean free air!
What does Caylee get to do? Well not walk or grow up or go on her first date or receive her first kiss, or get married or have children or grow old or play with her grandchildren. She gets to do none of that because her own mother stole that from her! Maybe she should have used better birth control so her daughter would not have been murdered.
I want to write some horrible rude and cuss and scream but I know that when it comes time for her judgement, God will have the final say and He knows the truth of what really happened. Casey has to live with that for the rest of her life and one day she will pay and Caylee will get her justice. Even if they prove one day that Casey did not kill Caylee (which I seriously doubt), it will still weigh heavy on everyone that she partied instead of sat home and worried after she called the cops when she was first missing and not after a month.
Sorry had to vent! Love you Tana!!
1 comment:
Sweetie, she will pay for her deeds. It may take a while, but I promise you she will. The whole story sickened me, because it reminded me of my Nia and what is going on here. I just found out over the weekend, that he moved to grown strange men in the house with both himself and Nia to make his mortgage payment. My little girl lives with three men and not her Mother? So you see, we live in an evil and cruel world. The Court rooms are filled with the Adversary's work. It is beyond disgusting. I am heart broken. I struggle to hang on because Nia would want me to fight and to not give up, but I gotta tell you Rhonda- yesterday was one heck of a hard day for me. REAL hard. I was so deeply distraught over the ignorance of the jurors. I would have been the one lone wolf of a Juror who would have never given in...it would have went hung cause of me. I wonder if someone is going to hurt Casey. Especially, if she parties or does book & Tv deals. Just pure disgusting- Makes me sick. Love you all and miss you beyond the stars and moon. Cant wait to see you all again, my heart hurts cuz ya'll are so far away =(
Post a Comment