Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Warriors!!

This weekend was not as busy but just as fun!  Friday night I went to see Something Borrowed with Cindy Bartyn and then we went to Denny's for dessert!  She had the apple crisp and I had the brownie a la mode!  Yummy yummy!  The movie was hilarious!  I laughed so much!!

Joh Krasinski from The Office was the best!  Kate Hudson reminded me of her mother Goldie Hawn!  Like mother like daughter takes on a whole new level with them!!  I totally recommend the movie! 

Saturday was a primary activity at the temple!  There was a presentation from the temple president and his wife.  They gave us all nice pictures of the temple!  The kids got their picture taken touching the temple and we also got a family portrait taken in front of the temple!  I got a picture of me and Anne Arnold in front of the temple!  Awesome!  The kids got peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, which the teachers made.  I ended up with a ton of blisters all because I decided to wear my flats!  I have three blisters on each foot!  Owie!! 

The three youngest of our children ended up at Hanieh's ninth birthday party right after!  They swam until 3pm and then came home.  We did some grocery shopping and relaxed and watched tv.  I finished the apricot jam and before we knew it it was 8 and we still had not started dinner!  Crazy!  We ate and then sent everyone to bed! 

Sunday was church and we had the Cox's over for dinner!  All in all it was a great weekend!  How was yours?

1 comment:

Anne said...

Sure was a great weekend, wasn't it?
Have you gotten a link to our photo yet?