Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Goofy Friend

I have this friend that I just love to hear from.  She lives far away and I miss her every day.  She gives the best testimonies because she feels them in her heart and shows it to all the world.  She is a unique person and there will never be another like her.  She makes me laugh when she uses words to describe stuff, because I understand where she is coming from.  I never thought that I would meet someone that has as horrible a childhood as mine.  Though I am not ready to talk about mine yet, but I am glad that she is. 


Part of who we are is part of who we once were.  Abused children grow up not thinking they are anything special, that no one will ever love them, they think abuse is normal.  It takes one special person, Richard for me and James for her, to show us that we are loveable, we are special and that abuse is NOT normal.  For the both of us our husbands led us to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints.  Though I took longer to grasp onto it, we both got there. 


I found the sister I begged for as a child.  I had sisters but none that shared my pain.  I am glad that Heavenly Father place Tana in my path even if for only a short time.  I know our paths will cross again in the future, but for now, I wait patiently and impatiently.  There is so much I want to share with her face to face. 


I also found the older sister I always wanted in Anne.  She keeps me on my toes and helps me not miss Tana so much.  She is honest with me and does not let me get away with ANYTHING!!!  Sometimes I wish she were my mother, but I will take her as an older sister!! 


 I can not wait for the three of us to be able to go out on a girl's night out and paint the town some color other then red!!  Hurry back Tana, we need to paint the town and let them know we are here!!

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

Gosh I Love you My Earthly and Heavenly Sister... I wrote the longest and most redundant Blog ever and it is all about you - your family, my husband, my family, peachwood ward, and Christ- Get your medicare ready, your bright Green Lunch box, your spec glasses, sone long socks to muffle over my mouth, and a nice big long milk shake -cuz it is gonna take a while to read my longggggggggggggg buffed up slinkie words that travel at the speed of light..
Love you like a bottom pit loves a big chocolate that baked for so long in the oven that it fed two oceans, one donkey, two rats, one whale, and a giraffe in one sitting...-Tana Bo Fanna Lindley the rump shaker