It is one of those days today. First my cat decides to try to trip me as I am going down the stairs, then I almost get killed by some idiot driving and talking on his cell phone at the same time! What a total idiot!!
I really wish people woudl abide by the cell phone law! Like that lady that killed that kid on Clovis Avenue, because she was texting while driving! When will they learn?!?! I think that everyone should start writing down license plates of those who are talking on their phone while driving and report them to the police! Recent events should completely justify the reason for the cell phone law! How many more children are going to be injured and/or killed before people start following the law! I know that some of us are guilty of breaking that law once in awhile, but still we need to be more cautious and use our blue tooth or speaker phone!
1 comment:
I totally 100% agree with you! No call is worth the risk.....NO CALL! You can always pull over, or put on your blue tooth before you drive so you can answer! Glad you survived your day!!
Post a Comment