Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Monday, October 3, 2011
Pictures of Baby Fisher!!
Here is two ultrasounds of Baby Fisher!! One of the spine and one of stretching out! No sex yet, but she said for sure November 17th!!!
Spank all my donuts and sprinkle some love on my Biscuits...I cannot wait for Novemeber 17th- whooooooooooooot Taa Daa Waaa daaa Watch OUT Now... I wanna BOY!!! hehe.. love youuuuuuuuuuuu ps.. that would not be a Fisher Tana Junior if that biscuit was not wiggling like that...wiggle wiggle...get ready for all the retarded cartoons they have out for the babes 2 and under...some of it is over the moon Bizarre
2 comments:
Ohhhh your BABY!!!
Spank all my donuts and sprinkle some love on my Biscuits...I cannot wait for Novemeber 17th- whooooooooooooot Taa Daa Waaa daaa Watch OUT Now... I wanna BOY!!! hehe..
love youuuuuuuuuuuu
ps.. that would not be a Fisher Tana Junior if that biscuit was not wiggling like that...wiggle wiggle...get ready for all the retarded cartoons they have out for the babes 2 and under...some of it is over the moon Bizarre
Post a Comment