Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blah Blah Blah

Was not sure what to call this post, so I put blah blah blah up there.  I have been having really weird pregnancy symptoms and wanted to see if anyone else had the same ones and what they did.

1.  Constant yucky taste in my mouth.  It's like I have eaten only sour food all day.
2.  Constant stuffy nose.  I feel like I have a cold or something. 
3.  Constant bubbly noises coming from my stomach.  It acts like I am not eating!!
4.  Excessive dry skin.  I feel like I just can not get enough lotion!  I put it on and 10 minutes later I need more!
5.   Craving food and then get gaggy when I eat it.  I craved peanut butter and then get sick when I try to eat it.
6.    Constant smelling garbage.  Everywhere I go I smell dumpster everywhere!  Or just poopy diapers!


Not worried about them just yet, but was curious if I am alone with them.  It may seem weird but I am actually grateful to have the morning sickness, bubbly tummy, constant cravings, weak bladder, gas bubbles, etc.  After trying for 4 years, giving up and adopting three kids and having 2 miscarriages after adopting, I am so grateful to our Heavenly Father who blessed us with this baby.  It was just amazing watching the baby move around, stretch, somersault and wiggly on the ultrasound yesterday.  I kept thinking, What if I am dreaming, What if the test was wrong and this pregnancy is a hysterical one.  Now I no longer think that, it brought me back from my worried dreams to reality, where there is a baby and I am not dreaming.  I feel Baby Fishey (courtesy of Anne Arnold) moving, when he/she somersaults.  I just can't wait for Richard and the kids to be able to feel him/her kick! 

No comments: