This was one crazy busy weekend again! It started on Friday at the ward Halloween Party. I helped with the cake walk and it was more popular with the adults then the kids! It ended up being pretty fun! I got an honorable mention on chili even though they thought Richard made it. Richard yelled, "it's Rhonda's" really loud so everyone heard and I got an apology. Wasn't upset about it. Richard is the cook so the mistake was understandable. :)
Saturday was a bit crazy also. We had to run around liek crazy getting everything raedy for the dinner for the band and go to a garage sale and pick up a few things for the cafe! I am really excited because we have our first customers this Friday! We are not open but it should be a good start!
We served Luna's for dinner and the kids loved it! We loaded them up and still had a ton left!! Crazy! GSTOB is this Saturday so we do not have to feed the kids! YEAH!! But we have to feed them the following Satuday for the last time this band season! YEAH!!
Sunday was typical church dinner and musical practice!
What was your weekend like?!?!?!
1 comment:
Slow down Mama, you act like you are doing a biscuit bowling Triathlete trai-atha-lon hehe-- silly Mama tricks are for midgets like me! Slow down, ps..I love yard sales and thrift stores...
Post a Comment