If you look at this crib, how much do you think it should cost? $200, $300? Well it was at Baby Depot with is in Burlington Coat Factory. On a whim to waste some time, Richard and I headed over to take a look to see what they have. Mostly I am looking for Frogs to decorate the baby's wall in my room. We started looking at cribs and Richard found this one. The tag said $249.99 but it was half off because the floor model was the last one left. After checking out the rest of the area, we decided $125 was a great price for a brand new crib that is a 4 in 1, and exactly what I was wanting! So after tracking down a sales associate, we headed home, comfortable that the crib was on hold and would be waiting for us when we got back with the Armada. Unfortunately we had the Charger and the crib would not fit in there as a floor model. So we get home and pick up the Armada and head back to the store. There were only 2 registers open, but we had a short line but a long wait. Cashiers were really really slow. Eventually we were next and handed over the ticket for her to ring up. The first price came back as over $200 and of course it was wrong! So she finally got the right sku and out came the price $107. We told them it is suppose to be $125, I don't want to cheat anyone out of money, but the manager said that it was already clearanced and to give us the additional 50% off. So I was able to get the crib I want for $150 less then what it was suppose to cost! YEAH!! It is in my room and awaiting the mattress, the crib set and the little extras. Plus we are going to get some plastic drawers to put the baby's clothes and other stuff inside. We decided against a changing table because there is no room and we would end up changing the baby on our bed anyways!
So hope you enjoyed my fabulous savings on a crib! I think it will look great with my crib set that I want!

No comments:
Post a Comment