Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Fisher Family Update

Friday was not a good day for me in the whole morning sickness crud!  I pulled a muscle in my neck because of it.  I finally managed to eat but some did some not make it to my tummy!  Plus I signed up to work the football concessions at Buchanan!  It was SOOOOO slow and it was homecoming!  We only had one side of the booth open and it was dead!!  Crazy! We closed before half time was over! 
Saturday was the YM/YW Quad Stake Service Project.  They cleaned up the San Joaquin River trails, went back to our building and did some activities, listen to a speaker, had a dinner and then the 14 year and older kids got to participate in the dance.  My niece was down so she went to all that except the dance.  She is only 13.  She wants to go to church and be baptized but her step mother is very anti mormon and does not want the missionaries in her house.  SO my niece is coming to my house for church and we are going to get our missionaries to get her the lessons. :)
Sunday we got to visit with some friends and see their 13 month old daughter for the first time.  They moved to Spokane for work and we have not seen them in 2 years!  Their daughter is so cute!  Very mobile and in love with our dog.  Then our friends from church came over for dinner and they stayed awhile and we talked and laughed.  All in all it was a great weekend.
I have another dr appointment this Tuesday and hopefully hearing the heartbeat and getting another ultrasound.  I am going to ask her if she can see what the baby is! 

1 comment:

Grandma Honey said...

I'll be stalking your blog on Tuesday for any news!