Well I got to hear the baby's heartbeat, but no ultrasound. She was so busy. It was the busiest I have ever seen her waiting room, plus they got new carpet so you can imagine the smell in there. My next appointment is November 8. Plus I go see the perinatal specialist on November 17th and they should be able to tell me if it is a Blake or a Riley.
I think other then the busy in the waiting room, the thing that was more shocking was the two teenagers that were extremely pregnant. One looked like she was carrying twins, but there was only one. The other looked like she was only about 5 monthes, but she was due in like two weeks. They were so young. Do they realize how much work a baby is? Do they know how much they are giving up to be a teenager mother? I am sure they think they are ready, but are they really? My niece was a teenage mother twice. Now she is married and has more kids, but if I remember correctly, she never graduated from high school, she got a GED. My eldest sister was a teenage mom and dropped out, but got her diploma 15 years later. Rebecca goes to school with girls that are pregnant. One of them was completely thrilled about being pregnant. Rebecca told her she is too young and she should not be so excited.
I feel bad for girls like that. They don't get enough love at home, so they find it somewhere else and unfortunately they discover it is not what they thought it was. They end up pregnant and alone, no love except the unconditional love from their baby. I was 21 when Rebecca was born and it was hard! I was alone, had a great job with benefits, but it was harder then I thought.
2 comments:
I like both those names!
I agree with what you said. I love your spirit, I love your mind, and you are the perfect example of living right. I aspire to be like you! I like Blake. What a cool dude name that is...it will break the China in the Celestial Kingdom from it's loud Awesomeness- Love you so Merch- can't wait to find out if the baby is a twinkle toes or if the boys are no longer almost out numbered...hehe
Post a Comment