This weekend was tough! First I had to go get my 2nd trimester genetic bloodwork done. Wow! 2nd trimester! 16 weeks down and only 24 to go! Now I can't wait for my next two doctor appointments! They said for sure on the 17th, they will check for the sex of the baby! Cross your fingers that it is a boy or a girl and not an alien!! Hee Hee! I have a feeling it is a boy, but I want to know for sure!
After all the bloodwork, we went out to The Palace Courtyard to check on some stuff, get the dinner for the band at Sam's Club and Costco. Crazy busy! Then I was forced to drive with my husband to Hanford to check out the Superior Dairy! Not too forced, but it sounds better. We got a hot fudge sundae and three half gallon flavors. Best forced trip ever!! Then it was back to Clovis to work the Football concession stand with my hubby and my friend Anne! It was fun and after the game we got to test the meatball subs for the band the next day! Yummy!
Saturday was Super Saturday for the Peachwood Ward! I had enough time to make everything and eat two bowls of fabulous soup!! I made two clear block Christmas decoration, a candy jar made from terra cotta pots and some necklaces with scrabble tiles. All of which I will be making more of! GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFTS!! Then I had to run home and get things packed up to take to Lemoore for our second band review. Unfortunately one of our roasters was missing from the schools seatrain and we had to do meatball subs for 150 people in one roaster! Not fun and it took forever for them to heat up!
Well Richard is no longer Cubmaster, but he is Ward Mission Leader Assistant. Pretty much he gets to do what we have been doing for months, inviting new and old members to dinner. It will be a good calling for Richard, he never got a chance to go on a mission, so he gets to do one now. He teachs the investigator class now. I think he will do great, but he is nervous!
I can feel the baby move more these days. I can't wait for Richard to be able to feel it too! This week the bones are turning from cartilidge to hard bone, so I am drinking lots of milk and taking my calcium pills. Strong bones mean a healthy kicker! Baby should be about 5 inches from head to bottom right now. In a few weeks the measurements go from head to bottom to head to feet. I can't wait!
This Friday is our ward's trunk or treat. I am helping with the cake walk, making chili for the chili cook off and getting Richard to make some cakes for the cake walk. He is cooking chili and hot dogs for the dinner that is provided during the event. All those beans, I am sure houses gonna stink the next day!! Hee Hee! Rebecca has to go to a competition so she is unable to join us for the trunk or treat, but the rest are going! ReAnna is going as a pink angel(don't ask), Brytani no idea yet but I will come up with something, Kaitlyn a witch, Christopher as Ben 10 and Amberlin as a cheerleading kitty. I am going as a tourist, and I think Richard is going as an MC in his tuxedo! Hee Hee!
No comments:
Post a Comment