Saturday was the Fresno North Stake Women's Conference. And lucky me, I was asked to decorate a table! I was so nervous about it too. The last few years the tables have looked like professional decoraters have done the tables. I was not sure if I could measure up, but I wanted to try. I think it looked pretty darn good, but I of course think it was totally amatuerish compared to the other tables!!
The classes were great. I learned alot. Lunch was great, as usual. Yummy!! I was so looking forward to it too. I was starving when lunch started and I almost ate like three other plates, but I stuck to one!
Sunday we had a BBQ and invited the Comstock's over for dinner! I ate 8 ribs! What the HECK!! I have not been able to eat more then one since two weeks after I found out I was pregnant! YUMMY!! The smell of the ribs cooking was intoxicating, especially on Fast Sunday!! I wanted to jump in the grill and start eating like a cave man!! I know I should not be fasting while pregnant, but it is hard to eat in front of the kids when everyone else is fasting, so I fast. I drink a glass of Milk and take my vitamins, but that is it!
How was your weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment