yes it pours. When you think that everything is going along smoothly and things are falling into place and BOOM someone throws in a wrench and throws everything out of whack!
For instance, every house that we find that is perfect. Has the right number of rooms, RV parking, right area and right price, perfect for us! I call my real estate lady, she calls them and it is in pending status as of the day before! This has happened like 4 times! Now we are looking at another house, everything we want plus a pool, just a little more then we want but in a new ward boundaries. Cross your fingers we get this one! Though I still need to see if we can qualify for $250,000.
When we start to move on with the whole Rebecca incident, something else happens. Like we found out through one of her friends that she is telling people the we neat her and called her names and made her the slave of the house! WTH!?!?!? Funny thing is, she never tells anyone we know that only people who do not know us. What is her game?
I can't wait to move and start over. Richard really wants to go to Texas and live, but I can not transfer there until after we have a contract and a job I qualify for opens up. Plus I would stay here until the baby is born or maybe just wait until ReAnna has graduated and then go from there. I still want to buy a house thought.
I am still waiting for my classes at Willow International to open up so I can have a full load this summer. Just one more class is all I need! Pray I get it!! Otherwise I can not afford the books or anything for the one class and I have to drop it. I need 6 credits to get my Pell Grant without that, I can't go to school.
I just keep looking at the universe and saying WHAT ELSE!?!?!?
1 comment:
I wish you guys would move here...=)
I love you!
Post a Comment