Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Update

Well this weekend was pretty busy on Saturday. It was my niece's prom and I had volunteered to do her hair. Ruth came over and did her makeup! It was great but very time consuming.
I wanted to have her hair in curlers before Ruth got there but Rachel spent like three hours looking for toeless nylons. She could have got them like the day before, but nope, she of course waited for the last minute. So they all got back to the house by 2:45, Rayna jumped in the shower and was still dressing when Ruth showed up. I sware Rachel and her children will be late to their own funerals one of these days!!
I put a bump it in her hair and then put a ton of curls into her hair. We took pictures in the front yard, where Rayna wanted to take some shots. Richard was suppose to do it, but he was at the priesthood session of conference. She looked pretty good. Rachel did her usuall my daughter is so perfect I do not understand why children are not as perfect as mine routine.

Sunday we watched conference and had our usual between session brunch. We had pancakes and sausage gravy with biscuits! Everything was pretty good and it all got eaten! I hate when there are leftovers!! After the last session we headed to Big Hat Days. We always go and look at everything. It was packed!!!! They really need to put turnstyles in front of the food trucks. It would make less of a traffic jam!

Monday was my anniversary dinner with my company. We went to Red Lobster and had a great time!  I love their four course meal for $16.99! I brought two of the courses home I was so full after the first two!!

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

What to say you busy little bee you. First, I guess all of us mommies feel perfection within our hearts when we glaze our eyes upon our own children- but honestly I think perfection is more so amazing when we love one another through all the mess ups and hardships. That's my favorite understanding of it all. Now onto your niece's prom...I saw the pictures... Very beautiful. Great job on her hair. Big Hat Clovis days- can't say that I miss them- not as much as you miss thang. As for your delicious breakfast you guys made, how dare you brag and boast when we're 2 states away. This is where I am hoping Bill Gates invents some sort of technology that will allow me to appear on mornings in your kitchen to have at your yummy meals and to make you all laugh and get your food stuck in your teeth! I love and miss you all. Don't try and be super mommy- just be you- because nothing on this planet is better than that... Love always "Talk to me, I know you know me Tana Canoe Banana up the stream without a paddle boat!" kinda girl and the family up in here...